Business Integrity is a one-day course that presents strategic and practical approaches in addressing growing risks to business integrity. The course will tackle American and British compliance requirements related to corruption practices and bribery, as well as the renewed drive against money laundering in the Philippines.
In addition to certificates of attendance issued by ICD, participants will also receive certificates that they have attended Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliant training.
TIME: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
• Participants may qualify for a 5% Early Bird Payment discount, if payment have reached ICD 2 weeks prior the event
• You qualify for a 5% discount if you are referred by a named ICD member
• Group of 3 or more qualifies for 5% discount if booked and paid together
Bills Payment Facility to any Unionbank Branch of the Philippines.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· Philippine companies that handle transactions with American counterparts
· Companies seeking to develop their business integrity programs
· US and UK companies doing businesses in the Philippines