A large portion of the Philippine private sector is composed of family-owned and/or controlled corporations (FOCC). Over time, these FOCCs face unique issues regarding corporate governance.
ICD aims to help FOCCs address these issues through the Family Business Governance course - a two-day seminar for family members, directors, key officers, and other stakeholders of family businesses.
*ICD requires three (3) Representatives of the family business, to ensure successful implementation of the program.
Nett per group of three (3)
• Participants may qualify for a 5% Early Bird Payment discount, if payment have reached ICD 2 weeks prior the event
• You qualify for a 5% discount if you are referred by a named ICD member
• Group of 3 or more qualifies for 5% discount if booked and paid together
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• ICD strongly suggests that at least three (3) representatives of the family business attend the course to ensure successful implementation of the concepts and framework presented in the program.
• Founders and family members of family-owned and controlled businesses seeking sustainability through corporate governance framework.
• Entrepreneurs interested in corporate governance structures and best practices the promote business
• Understand the importance of corporate governance
• Adopt a comprehensive family business governance framework
• Sustainably develop a successful family business across successive generations
• Draft a family charter